Chromium is an open source web-browser project of Google. Google Chrome and Chromium share the majority code and feature through the licensing are different for both. But unfortunately, many hackers use it for criminal purposes. Due to this purpose Chromium can also be treated as a virus in the Operating System. By reading this article, you will be able to solve how to uninstall Chromium from your system.
How Does Your System Gets Affected by Chromium?
The logo of Chromium is nearly similar to the Chrome browser, but the color is different from one another. The Chromium is almost a sky-blue in color. For this purpose, most of the people mistakenly install Chromium in place of the Chrome browser. This is not a secure one because it gets established in the system automatically due to the opening of some sites.
What Are The Effects After The Chromium Gets Install In Your System?
After the Chromium gets installed in your system, you open it by thinking it is a Chrome browser update. But as Chromium can also be opened all the sites as Google does, users can use it effectively. But the problem starts when it gets installed in the system. Due to the Chromium, the Operating System gets slowing down day by day. It may even start to corrupt the files in your system.
As this is a product of Google and the programming language is nearly the same, so, antivirus software is also not able to identify the issue. So by opting for the bluish Chromium, you need to search for how to uninstall Chromium to get rid of it.
How To Uninstall Chromium From The Operating System?
There are several ways by which you can uninstall Chromium from your system.
Remove Chromium From Control Panel
As mentioned above, there are several ways to remove Chromium from your system. You can uninstall it from your computer/ laptop by going through this below-stated steps.
- At first, go to the Control Panel from the starting menu of Windows.
- Next, navigate to the Programs and Features.
- Here you will see all the installed application in your system. Now select on Chromium and right click on it.
- After right clicking on the Chromium, you will see Uninstall, click on it.
- Now you will see that the Chromium gets removed from your system.
These are the most effective way to solve your queries regarding how to uninstall Chromium from your Windows Operating System.
Delete Chromium From Data And Settings Option
This process of removing the Chromium from your system is a bit complicated one. But at the same time, this will remove the Chromium from your system without any difficulty. Try to follow the steps below as it completely deletes the Chromium from the system.
- Firstly, you need to search for the Folder Options from the Start menu.
- In the Folder Options go to the view tab. After that enable Show hidden files, folders, and drivers. By enabling this, you can be able to see all the hidden files in the system whether it is done intentionally or not.
- Now navigate to the Local Disc(ie. C drive) of your Computer. Then click on the Users option under that. After that, a new tab will open and from there select the App Data option.
- Then open the Local and Roaming folders under any of these folders. If Chromium is present, then remove it.
Now you can uninstall Chromium by removing it from your system. By removing Chromium, you can actually save your data in your system.
Hopefully, now you are able to resolve your queries regarding how to uninstall Chromium Windows 10.
Contact Us For More Queries
By going through this article, you will be able to get your queries resolved. For further assistance about the issue of Chromium, you can dial Customer Support Number +1-888-446-7818 for instant assistance. You can even chat live with the professionals to clear your doubts regarding Chromium. Additionally, you can write a mail to email@example.com for any Microsoft Support