Internet Explorer is one of the pioneers of web browsers and widely trusted among the users. Despite being the oldest browser, the browser performs quite well in most of the cases. However, with the passage of time, users often encounter some glitches with this browser. As a matter of fact, there could be a number of reasons for the same. Internet Explorer keeps crashing is one of those that might impact your browsing experience.
In case you relate to this crashing issues with the Internet Explorer, then following some troubleshooting steps should resolve the issue. There are various alternatives to sort the problem out some of the prominent ones are mentioned below. Alternatively, you can simply get in touch with us, in order to proceed with your usual work as smoothly as possible.
Internet Explorer Keeps Crashing: Reasons That Might CauseThis Issue
- There can be an issue with the add-ons. At times, an add-on interferes with the usual rendering of the site.
- If you’re running an outdated Internet Explorer, then due to the compatibility issue, you might face this issue to a large extent.
- Sometimes, even the malware, spyware and other viruses can also trigger Internet Explorer 11 keeps crashing issue on your Windows System.
- In addition, any third-party security software can also cause Internet Explorer to behave wrongly.
- Another possibility is the accumulation of temporary files which in turn affect the Internet Explorer’s performance.
This was an overview of the causes that could be responsible for crashing down the Internet Explorer. If you do not get to know the proper reasons, then determining the root cause behind this occurrence of Internet Explorer keeps crashing might take a great deal of time.
Internet Explorer keeps crashing: Some Easy Troubleshooting Steps
As mentioned above, there are a number of ways that you can use to deal with the issue. But, to ease up the process, we have enlisted the most simple yet prominent troubleshooting process.
Solution 1: Reset the Internet Explorer
Begin with the Interner Explorer 11. Then, click on Tools. And then select the Internet Options. After that, click on the Advanced tab. Then, select the Reset button. Now, click again on Reset option in the new Window that opened. Finally, choose Restart.
Solution 2: Update Internet Explorer
- First, press and hold the Windows+ C simultaneously.
- Then, navigate to the Settings and expand the option.
- After that, left-click on the “Change PC Settings.”
- Now, locate the Windows Update option and click on the ‘Check Now” button.
- Now the Windows will automatically check for any the updates available and will install the same as well.
- Once the process is complete, now you can restart your system to apply all the changes.
Solution 3: Reinstall Internet Explorer
Sometimes, due to some internal bugs Internet Explorer11 keeps crashing. In such events, you can try reinstalling the Internet Explorer from the scratch.
At first, go to the Control Panel and select Programs And Features. Then, click on Add or Remove Windows Components. Next, navigate to the Internet Explorer and uncheck all the checked box and now finally click on Ok.
Solution 4: Check The Add-Ons
- Press and hold the Windows key and R together, to launch the Run Window.
- Now in the window, type in “iexplore.exe –extoff” and press enter
- This will direct you to the Internet Explorer add-on page
- Now check all the add-ons and if it’s faulty then consider removing the same as well
Solution 5: Scan The System For Malware
It is safe to run a complete antivirus scan and let it remove the unwanted files or programs from your device. After scanning, you need to restart your device.
Apart from these above-mentioned solutions, you can also use Disk Cleanup Tool/ CCleaner Tool to fix the Internet Explorer related issues.
Connect With Our Microsoft Support Technical Team For Expert Assistance
In case, the above-mentioned fixes didn’t work properly for you, then directly talk to our Microsoft Support Technical team for an extensive support. Our professionals are skilled enough to resolve all the issue in just a flicker of time. So, reach us in the first instance and solve Internet Explorer keeps crashing problem then and there.
You can call us at our Internet Explorer Toll-Free Number +1-888-624-7214 and get an instant solution. On the other hand, you can write us a mail at our official mail ID which is email@example.com. In addition, you can also avail our live chat support portal and directly talk to our executive. Either way, you will get the solutions in the least possible time.