Currently, millions of people are using Windows 10, as it is very user-friendly and fast Operating System. But there are also numerous errors you may encounter during system booting in Windows 10. One of the most frustrating errors is Windows 10 error code 0xc00000f. This error is associated with the Windows boot manager. So, whenever Windows tries to read configuration data, it shows this error message.
If you are going through the same complication, then don’t worry. We will provide you with important fixing tips with the explanations. Also, if you need a good technician to resolve your issue, then contact our support team. By availing our services, you can save your time as well as money.
Standard Reasons Behind Windows 10 Error Code 0XC00000F
There are several factors causing this problem some of which are:
- If your system has malware or virus infection, that can cause system file corruption.
- Maybe, you have not installed Windows 10 properly or you are using your Windows version for a long time.
- If you are not installing the Windows updates on a daily basis, that also causes this error.
- Maybe, you are using an outdated PC driver, which is equally responsible for this error code.
- If your system contains a ton of junk files, it can also be a potential reason.
How To Fix Boot BCD Windows 10?
Now, we will discuss all the necessary steps that you must perform to resolve the issue.
Remove The Junk Files
A pile of junk files can affect your hard drive. To remove these, go as follows:
- First, click on the ‘Start’ option.
- Now, go to the Run dialog box and type ‘cleanmgr’.
- After this, you will get a list of junk files. You just need to select and delete all of those and press OK.
Remove The Virus Infection
Viruses and malware are the main sources for this error code. If they are present in your system, they can harm and erase several of your system records. To fix this, install a good quality antivirus from the internet.
Run SFC To Repair System File
In case your system files are corrupted, you can run a system file checker to fix it.
- First, click on the Start and tap on the Run.
- Now, in the Run dialog box type Command and press Enter.
- After that, you have to type ‘sfc/scan now’ on the blank space.
- Then, run it to fix this issue.
As this problem is related to your system booting, you can use the bootrec.exe tool to fix it.
- Restart your system and use a bootable DVD to start it.
- If they ask for any key, press any key from your keyboard.
- Now, select language, time, keyboard option and press Next.
- Click on the OS, which you want to repair.
- You will get System Recovery option, select Command Prompt from there.
- Now, a black screen will appear, type ‘bootrec.exe’ and press Enter. This will start repairing your BCD and your computer will be back in the normal state after some time.
Hope, this will help you to resolve Windows 10 error code 0xc00000f quickly. For further help, contact us.
Ways To Reach Us
We are providing multiple ways to reach us and discuss your concern with our technical experts.
Firstly, you can contact us by calling at +1-855-622-0255 Our executives are available 24*7 at your service.
Similarly, you can send us a message on our chat portal regarding your problem.
Lastly, you can also avail our email service. Just send your queries regarding Windows 10 error code 0xc00000f on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take necessary action after getting your service request.